50 Clifton Road, Marsden Park, NSW 2765
ATTENTION BUILDERS, DEVELOPERS and ASTUTE INVESTORS!
Looking for a VACANT site in the ultra-quiet Clifton Road, Marsden? Then look no further!
This large residential lot in a quiet neighborhood provides the ideal blank canvas for a lovely family home. One of the top-notch properties, nestled between great residences, affords a stunning view of the immediate area and beyond. Because it is a larger block, it has lots of room and access for boat or vehicle storage, as well as plenty of open space. This empty allotment of 2.06 hectares is brimming with possibilities and gives a great opportunity to shape your destiny in a wonderfully tree-lined and much-loved family precinct.
From the outside, any discriminating owner, whether a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investment, will be greeted with warmth and pride. With a massive yard suited for any occasion, this property will remain an ultimate entertainer’s fantasy year round.
It is a mistake to miss out on a property of this class, as properties of this caliber attract a lot of attention and do not stay on the market for long. So, what do you have to lose? Take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make this beautiful property your safe haven for you, your family or your growing business.
– A ton of schools, colleges, and some universities can be reached within 1-7 minutes
– Moments away from grocery stores, shopping centers, supermarkets, malls, and furniture shops.
– Vietnamese, Pakistani, Indian Japanese, and Western cuisines are some of the specialty restaurants within the area.
– Cafes, bars, and pubs are also near the property.
– 5-8 minutes away from medical centers, vet clinics, and a ton of clinics, and pharmacies.
– Parks and reserves surround the property as well
BE SURE NOT TO MISS OUT.
Please call Jose on 02 8916 6488 as this top location is sought after and will not last.
Disclaimer: Winners Choice Real Estate believes that all information contained herein to be true and correct to the best of our ability and in no way misleading, however, all interested parties are advised to carry out their own enquiries and relevant searches.